- MACD (Move, Add, Change, Disconnect)
- 24x7x365 Trouble Ticket Escalation
- Multi-Vendor Resolution
- Proactive Contract Renewal Support
- Network Management Services
- Billing & Tax Auditing
- Telecom Expense Management
- Wireless Expense Management
Acting as a liaison between your team and the underlying providers, NCL becomes an ancillary layer of your existing support infrastructure. We are the primary point of contact for the following regardless of vendor;
- MACD (Moves, Adds, Changes, & Disconnects)
- First Bill Reviews
- Billing & Credit Ticket Submissions and Tracking
- Outage Escalations & Resolution Support
This enables our clients to focus on revenue driving functions rather than support and maintenance. Essentially, your Client Support Manager (CSM) becomes a no-charge employee with whom you can leverage at your discretion.
- Due to the significant revenue NCL manages and the years of building strong relationships with the carriers, NCL maintains high level organizational contacts with all top tier data & voice providers. This enables NCL to escalate and resolve issues for its clients quickly and with better results than the carrier’s own support team.
- Proactive Contract Renewal – Your NCL team will stay on top of all of your contracts ensuring you are renewing, terminating, or adding better services as soon as possible to maximize any savings or features available to your organization.
- Telecom Expense Management and Wireless Expense Management - This can assist you in reigning in a large number of vendors and bills into a single portal that will give you better visibility into all of your services at a detailed level.
- Billing & Tax Auditing – In some cases, it is required to perform a tax audit for vendors that may have been accidentally overcharging for taxes and fees. We can audit, file for, and recover those overcharges on your behalf.